Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hi, It's Jess!


I've never really had a blog before, but I knew that I wanted to start one after reading Keiko Lynn's for a while. I'm so inspired by her, and I want my blog to have a similar feel. I'll be posting photos of my outfits, but also adding in posts about food, love, travel, etc. And to make everything more interesting, I get to use my boyfriend's wonderful camera to spice up my postings :) For anyone who is reading this that doesn't know me, I'll tell you a bit about myself. I am 23 years old, and live in Chattanooga, TN where there is nothing to do. I love cooking/baking, traveling, fashion, my boyfriend, my pet fox, Harry Potter, Muse, and many more things I'm sure no one cares to hear about! I decided that instead of sitting around taking online classes and being bored constantly, that I need to learn to do more for myself. So I have started this blog, opened up an Etsy shop for my vintage clothing/jewelry, and am learning to sew. I need something to keep me busy and motivated, because school stresses me out and gets me down so easily. I am also trying to lose some weight and get more fit, so I will be chronicling that as well. Here are a few photos of some of my favorite people & animals :)

My dad, Bill and step-mom, Miam.

My mom & best friend, Patty.

My boyfriend, Chris.

My sweet Fennec Fox, Sophie.

Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

3 comments:

  1. this comment thing is being stupid

    I've written this FOUR times

    but I LOVE your blog

    mine is here: http://www.jazmyncherie.wordpress.com
    (even though I'm fickle with it)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!!!!!! i'm so glad you have a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete