Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cupcake Kitchen!


My cupcake themed kitchen is nearly finished! I just need to paint behind the stove, and add a few more cupcake accessories that I bought recently. Here is a little preview of it!
Just one grey square left to paint behind the stove
Cupcakes and fake sweets galore :)
Cupcake fairy!
The bubblegum pink glory of the kitchen

Also, the living room paint is all finished. The decorations are still all over the place, and my couch has not arrived, but the paint looks great.

More to come as it progresses!

Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! I am in love with how whimsical it all is! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! i can't wait to get it all finished :)

    ReplyDelete