Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Outfit Round-Up


I keep posting non-fashion blogs, and I just realized I haven't posted an outfit yet! So I'm just going to jump in and post a whole week's worth (well, more than a week), a la twinsie.

Dress- H&M, Tights- Betsey Johnson, Shoes- Wet Seal, Belt- Target
Dress- Charlotte Russe, Sweater- Forever 21, Shoes- Charlotte Russe, Socks- Target
Dress- Target, Sweater- Express, Shoes- Charlotte Russe, Tights- Target
Dress- Rodarte for Target, Shoes- Wet Seal, Belt- Charlotte Russe, Jewelry- Charlotte Russe, Bag- vintage
Dress- Forever 21, Sweater- Forever 21, Necklace- Ann Taylor, Tights- Target, Boots- Charlotte Russe
Dress- Wet Seal, Boots- vintage
Sweater- Forever 21, Skirt- Forever 21, Boots- Jessica Simpson, Belt- vintage

Necklace- Charlotte Russe, Everything else is vintage and found at my mom's house!

Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment