Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Double Snow Day Rainbow

For the past 3 days, Chattanooga has been blanketed in snow, and therefore no one has had to work or go to school! So we had a 2 day long snow adventure :)
Jaz and I before our unsuccessful sledding on a mattress.
Alexx and I before I shook the tree all over her :)
Me and my super cute boyfriend in the snow
snow jacket-my mom's from the 80s, shirt-hot topic, jeans-goody's or something, they are super old, boots-traded with roomie
This was on snow day number 2, at the hang gliding ramp in Dunlap.
(boring outfit) jacket-jcpenney, pants-guess, boots-target
I rode a horse bareback! I'm kind of scared of them, so that was a big deal haha

No comments:

Post a Comment