Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Friday, February 18, 2011

black and cream part two

I've noticed that I tend to wear the same colors in chunks, like two or three days in a row of the same color combinations. Last time, it was black and yellow, and this past weekend it was black and cream. I wore this out to celebrate my friend Chris' birthday, the same day as I walked a 5K in honor of a different Chris (who I was much closer to). I won't go into detail about that, because it makes me very sad, but i'll jut say that he was a wonderful person and I miss him very much. I was in a sad mood this night, and didn't feel like coming up with a more creative outfit :/
However, I did wear opera gloves to a bar, where I ordered a coffee. Haha
dress-marshall's, tights-thrifted, shoes-charlotte russe, gloves-vintage, pearls-probably body shop

Twinsie and I at the Will to Live 5K

No comments:

Post a Comment