Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

This weekend has been one of the most boring and unproductive that I've had in months. Last night was full of frustrating returns and traffic, and a late dinner that we only went to because I had a coupon (that turned out we couldn't use!). I did enjoy spending a short time with my bff and boy last night, just sitting around. I have been experimenting with makeup in my boredom, and ended up doing a pink eyeshadow last night. Since makeup artistry will be my career in a matter of months, I've thought about doing some video tutorials. I don't know if anyone would watch them though... Anyway, I've included my eyeshadow look from yesterday :)

pink eyeshadow look inspired by the soon to come "Quite Cute" collection from MAC
This is one of those outfits that looked much better in person (I hope)
bow shirt that matches my tattoos-forever 21, shorts-body shop, tights-charlotte russe, boots-vintage, amazing charm bracelet that you can't really see-lucky brand

No comments:

Post a Comment