Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

one year anniversary/st. patty's day

I am lucky (luck of the Irish, no doubt!) to have met the love of my life one year ago, and to be able to celebrate our anniversary on St. Patrick's day! We actually met for the first time 2 days before that, at a Muse concert, but the 17th was when we became inseparable, and knew we were meant to be :) We ate at our favorite restaurant, Bald Headed Bistro, and then went out with friends to the same bar we met up at last year. I am such a lucky girl, I don't even need a four leaf clover, because I've already gotten my wish :)

St. Patrick's Day makeup

green dress (the only one I own, wtf)-body shop, booties-charlotte russe, earrings-body shop, necklace-black market minerals
my sweet prince charming :)
oh, and the amazing cameo ring is a lip gloss tarina tarantino poison ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment