Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

romantic photo shoot

My extraordinarily talented friend Kate asked me to be in a photo shoot for her a few days ago, and or course I agreed! Every time she takes photos of me, they are creative, beautifully edited, and flattering. So I was excited, needless to say! I am so blessed to be surrounded by such talented friends and boyfriend all the time! The shot of Chelsea and I was taken by Kate, and the one of me is by Jason, who also came along. Here are links to their websites: www.jdimagery.com and http://veltkampphotography.com/portfolio


And obviously I took these, just for outfit purposes :)

lace dress, socks, and jewelry-charlotte russe, shoes-modcloth.com, hair-kayla at chattanooga state cosmetology

No comments:

Post a Comment