Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Monday, March 7, 2011

wardrobe doldrums

I'm having one of those weekends where nothing looks good on me. Strange, you'd think, since I have an entire room full of clothing. But it happens. Friday night, I tried on so many things, I trashed my closet room, and all I ended up with was a grey and black blah. It is also worth noting that I changed 3 times on Saturday, and felt that none of the outfits were even worth blogging. Sigh.


cardigan-forever 21, dress-rue 21, tights-forever 21, boots-vintage, necklace-express, belt-body shop

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! I love your blog and I am following you, I found your blog on lookbook.nu!

    I was wondering if you would be interested in selling me your yellow rodarte for target slip dress?

    I am in a wedding as a bridesmaid and those are the dresses they are wearing, of course they are all sold out now so I can't get one :( and i would really like to match!!

    If yes/no please email me or just comment here i will check back!

    I am willing to pay any price :)

    Thanks!

    my blog: www.thebrunetteshake.com
    email: hillarystewart3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete