Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

in between outfits

My camera died midway through birthday boyfriend week, so I took some phone pictures.

This was the day we picked up our new kitty that I surprised my boyfriend with :) The girls in cosmetology at school did my hair.
dress-h&m, socks-target, shoes-forever 21, necklace-forever 21, earrings-h&m
I cooked homemade pizzas for out friend Simone's birthday this day. I NEVER dress this casually, and it was actually harder for me to pick this out than what I normally wear, haha.
shirt-hollister, pants-american eagle, necklace-charlotte russe
This was the night my mom took us out for boyfriend's birthday, and right when my camera died, hence only one photo. I swear this outfit looked better in person!
sweater-tjmaxx, tuxedo pants-cache', heels-charlotte russe, necklace-target

No comments:

Post a Comment