Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

professional mua/avatar

I wore this outfit to meet with the director of an event to discuss doing makeup for them. I not only ended up doing makeup for the event (my own body), I also modeled for it. We had another amazing makeup artist, Apryl, help us out with our faces, but all the models ended up painting their own bodies. I was painted as an Avatar/Na'Vi for this charity fundraiser, and basically spent all day there helping out and then enjoying the event. I can't wait to do more modeling and freelance makeup! It definitely fired me up :)



jacket-forever 21, shirt-tjmaxx, jeggings-urban outfitters, best shoes in the world-forever 21, necklace-target
thanks to apryl hughes for the amazing makeup on my face!
necklace-coldwater creek (wtf?)
I did my own hair and made those scraps of clothing I am wearing as well..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment