Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Beale Street Music Festival

I made a rather questionable decision when I agreed to go to a music festival 5 hours from my home, the weekend before my final exam. The first 2 days of the fest were okay, but the last was torturous. I couldn't study, as I had no books or internet access, and I was stuck alone at a festival while the people I was with went to see a band I don't like. We didn't get home until 4 AM, so I got 2 hours of sleep before my final. Like I said, bad judgement call on my part! Anyway, here's what I wore.


first day- dinner at Gus's Famous Fried Chicken with the boys
romper- Target, necklace- Target, earrings- Forever 21, sandals- TJ Maxx (Steve Madden)
I kept one of the bouncy balls from the Flaming Lips show :)
My friend Morgan and I on Beale Street in our matching stripes and hats.
hat- some place on Beale Street, red jeans- Forever 21, top- Forever 21, necklace- vintage, bag- thrifted in Memphis when my other purse broke
There are no pictures from the last day because I sat in a tent, alone, and was in a terrible mood. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment