Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

two looks

I went to lunch with my boyfriend, and to run some errands, and threw on a quick outfit. I kind of liked it, but I just felt something wasn't right about it. I think it was mostly because it was uncomfortable, due to the off the shoulder shirt and skirt that was too big. For the later part of the night, I changed into a more comfortable tank top, and added accessories so it wouldn't be boring.

outfit part 1-
shirt- Forever 21, belt- came with another dress from Charlotte Russe, sandals- Forever 21, necklace- Target, skirt- Forever 21 (several years ago)

outfit part 2-
tank top and same skirt from above- Forever 21, belt- Body Shop, cuff bracelet- Charlotte Russe, gold bracelets- H&M, pendant- vintage, Love necklace- Charlotte Russe, gold sandals- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment