Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July

I do believe my posts have gotten a tad out of order. I tried to clean up my desktop, and moved my pictures into some folders, and I forgot where some of them were temporarily! Oops. This first outfit is from the 3rd of July, when my condo had a cookout and fireworks viewing party. My mom, her friend Debbie, Jason and I ate free food and enjoyed the entertainment.



dress- Target, tank top- The Limited, shoes- TJMaxx, jewelry- Forever 21

On the 4th, we went up to my dad's lake house for boating and barbecue. We watched another set of fireworks from the boat, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
We also went to the huge parade in Jason's hometown of Dunlap. It was ridiculous and funny, but too hot to enjoy!
dress- Forever 21, shoes- TJMaxx, necklace and bag- vintage, sunglasses- thrifted

4 comments:

  1. Awww you look so cute, I love your dress! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i'm glad you commented, so i could discover your blog- it is ADORABLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red and white dress you wore to the barbeque is really cute. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you thank you! it was super cheap too :)

    ReplyDelete