Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fashion Shoot Makeup

My friend Lesha asked me to do makeup for a fashion shoot she was doing last week, and of course I agreed! I got to do two different looks on the gorgeous Susannah, and it was easy because she's so lovely. It was really just variations of the same look, but I had a lot of fun staying for the whole shoot and touching her up when she needed it.

She was wearing a pretty flowered strapless dress in this part of the shoot, and Lesha took photos of her outside in a flower garden. So lovely and romantic! I had originally done her dramatic eyes to go with an edgier outfit, but she loved them so I just changed her lip from bright red to hot pink.
Hot Pink lipstick- Sephora Collection Lipstick #01 and Lip Fusion lip plumper
For the last part of the shoot, she changed into a simple black dress and some fire engine red heels, so I flipped her lip color back to the bright red.
Eyes- MAC Silver Ring, Carbon, Jeanius in Stovepipe Black, and Nylon.
Lips- MAC Ruby Woo with Lipglass in Sun Ray on top.
Cheeks- MAC Style Demon

For my makeup, I went matching with my outfit, and did bright green and hot pink.
Eyes- MAC Lucky Green
Lips- Estee Lauder Lipstick in Starlit Pink
Tunic- TJMaxx, Leggings- Forever 21, Sandals- Target, Belt- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment