Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pearls and Bows

I did a few of my favorite things this past week, all in one day. My mom and I ate at a new Mediterranean restaurant downtown, and then sat outside at Starbucks and sipped yummy drinks. It was quite nice. I always love going to dinner or brunch with my mom, I'm a total Starbucks fangirl, and sitting outside in the summer evening is just divine. I really wish summer was year-round. I know many people don't share that sentiment with me, but I am a true Southern Belle!

Simple, girly makeup to complement the preppy stripes and pearls.


Isn't my mom so elegant? Her bag is a Cynthia Rowley and I'm very jealous of it.
bodysuit- Walmart, striped bow skirt- Forever 21, pearls- Body Shop, skeleton cameo choker- Hot Topic, shell bracelet- Target, striped earrings- H&M, flats- Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment