Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sunshine

I felt like I dressed like a ray of sun this day, even though I didn't feel like it. My life as of late has consisted of lots of boredom, since I can't seem to find a job in my field. All of my friends and boyfriend have jobs, so I spent quite a bit of time alone. It makes me sad, but I am trying to be optimistic that I'll get a great job opportunity soon. On this particular day, my boyfriend and I spent the day with a friend and went to a random pool. You'd think that would be exciting, but it really wasn't...haha. At least I was with my sweet Jason :)

golden accessories and boyfriend in the pool
orange and yellow eyes to match my sunny outfit
Starbucks ad pose
cuffed denim shorts- Marshall's, yellow shirt- TJMaxx, gold sandals- H&M, bracelets- H&M, necklaces- vintage, earrings- Rue 21, bag- Lucky Brand

Speaking of Starbucks, I just gave in and applied there today. heck, if I can't find a job in makeup, I might as well work somewhere that I love! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment