Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thrift Store Magic

I went to my favorite thrift store not long ago, and found a bunch of new wonderful items that I'll be wearing in the weeks to come. One of them was this dress, which started out as a massive muumuu type sack, and I turned it into a stylish sundress. I don't think there is anything more satisfying than paying $3 for an item that turns out to be unique and fashionable after just a few snips! I just adore thrifting!

Before- massive sleeves, way too long, way too big
After- short, sassy, and I turned the cut off hem into a belt
I ended up wearing it without the belt when I went out, and I still felt cute and comfortable.
dress- America's Thrift Store, shoes- Target, bangle- vintage, bag- thrifted, ring- Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment