Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

True Life: I'm Obsessed With My Cat

I think if I were to ever be on a reality show, it would either be about my obsession with my cat, or my mild hoarding problem. Below is evidence of both: one of the 43875 pictures of Slingblade I have on my phone, and my gratuitous closet room. Oh, and the outfit I wore to dinner with my mom and boyfriend :)
The wedding dress is a $50 thrift store gold find, I spotted it and couldn't pass it up. It's vintage, and I plan on selling it as it's a bit too big for me (and has long sleeves). Plus, I'm not even engaged so I don't need a wedding dress quite yet!
I'd like to eventually paint the entire room hot pink!
He's so luxurious.
That's a delicious chocolate-almond macaroon in my hand. Mmm, I wish I had one now.

dress- Target, shoes- Blowfish, necklace- Rue 21

No comments:

Post a Comment