Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Unofficial Celebration

My boyfriend and I had a LivingSocial coupon to use, so we decided since it was our 1 year and 4 month anniversary, we would use it for an unofficial celebration. We celebrated every month up until a year, and we still tell each other every month on the 17th that it was the best however many months of our lives :) I still feel incredibly blessed and happy, and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.
I turned my pool hair into a side pony again, and added a flower clip.
Outside at Terra Nostra for dinner.
My go-to pink makeup look, which I did a tutorial of here.

I was so excited to finally get to wear my bandage dress! I want more.
flowered stacked heels- TJMaxx, bandage dress-Ross, cameo necklace- Charming Charlie, hair clip- H&M, bangle- Charming Charlie, bag- thrifted

1 comment:

  1. GREAT BLOG! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY 31 GiFTS FACEBOOK PAGE AT Facebook.com/ThirtyOneStorey & please "Like" iT HAS REALLY CUTE TOTES, ACCESSORiES, PURSES, ETC! tHANKSS (:

    ReplyDelete