Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Mermaid and the Indian

I have here two different themed outfits that I wore (when my hair was still long). I just love a good theme! I'd really like to be able to dress up every day with a different theme. For my birthday this year, since it's a special one, I want to have a Marie Antoinette themed party. I'm going to be 25! I can't believe it. I wish I had just stopped aging at 21 :(

Mermaid!

dress- Ross, silver shoes- honestly no idea, I wore them to my high school graduation! belt- vintage scarf, earrings- Express, amazing shell and bead necklace- LuLu's in downtown Chatham, Massachusetts
Indian Princess! (I wish)

This outfit isn't as heavily themed, but I do have on earrings from Lake Tahoe, which are handmade and feature tiny silver feathers :)
everything but the earrings- Rue 21

No comments:

Post a Comment