Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Orange & Blue (plus, I graduated!)

I can't believe I'm just now getting around to posting this, but I finally had my graduation ceremony from Aesthetics school a few weeks ago! I completed my program in May, but they combined the summer semester with our class, so we all graduated together. This particular weekend was a great one for me, as I was hired on at Starbucks and landed a second interview at MAC (where I also got the job, yay!). I can only hope that bigger and better things are to come, as I have my foot in the door of my dream profession, a makeup artist. Thank God! 
Jason and I after graduation (I love my Honor Society sash!)
 The next night, I had a super fun evening chatting with some new and old friends at a local venue. Usually there are loud bands and annoying smoke at this place, but it was much more chill and pleasant that night.
lips- MAC Morange, necklace- vintage


dress- Forever 21
Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment