Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Stealth Lingerie

Hello! I'm back from my vacation to Cape Cod, and will be back to regular posting now. I have a ton of cool pictures from that to share soon as well. But first, outfits from before I left! I wore this to an outdoor concert downtown in 100 degree weather, and made the mistake of not eating before we went. I am hypoglycemic, making that an even stupider decision. Needless to say, I ended up getting sick and having to go home, and missed our friend Tim's island birthday party :( You'd think I'd learn after all these years, but noooooo. Oh well, I'll wear the outfit again sometime. The top is actually from the lingerie department at Forever 21, but I pulled the skirt up so it didn't show my stomach!


necklace- Charming Charlie, earrings- Walmart

bustier- Forever 21, skirt- swap party (Forever 21), bracelet- also Forever 21..haha, shoes- Target, bag- thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment